I am starting a Coconut Oil Challenge for the new year. I am working towards Mid-Back Length and that requires some serious effort.
This challenge runs from 1 January 2012 to 1 June 2012
- You must apply coconut oil directly to your scalp at least 3 times a week.
- You must massage the scalp for 1 minute every single day!
- You must apply coconut oil to the length of the hair for sealing in moisture.
- You must baggy your ends (or whole head) after applying coconut oil at least once per week.
- You must deep condition with coconut oil with coconut oil at least once per month.
I will be using my starting pic from my last length check, and I'll post a pic at the end of the 6 months.
Join in on the challenge and reach your own personal hair goals.
Coconut Oil Hair Facts
- Prevents protein loss
- Reduces hair porosity
- Imparts natural shine
Have a Good Hair Day!!!