Coconut Oil Challenge 2012

By . - Wednesday, December 28, 2011



I am starting a Coconut Oil Challenge for the new year. I am working towards Mid-Back Length and that requires some serious effort.

This challenge runs from 1 January 2012  to 1 June 2012

RULES
  • You must apply coconut oil directly to your scalp at least 3 times a week.
  • You must massage the scalp for 1 minute every single day!
  • You must apply coconut oil to the length of the hair for sealing in moisture.
  • You must baggy your ends (or whole head) after applying coconut oil at least once per week.
  • You must deep condition with coconut oil with coconut oil at least once per month.

I will be using my starting pic from my last length check, and I'll post a pic at the end of the 6 months.

Join in on the challenge and reach your own personal hair goals.

Coconut Oil Hair Facts
  • Prevents protein loss
  • Reduces hair porosity
  • Imparts natural shine
Have a Good Hair Day!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I am going to try my best to participate in this challenge! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked in Shabby. You can do it girl!

      Delete
    2. What does "baggy your ends" mean and how do i deep condition with the coconut oil?

      Delete
  2. this blog is great! just had someone recommend coconut oil to me today. i have natural just about bra strap length hair & I want to grow it back to its length when i was young (waist length) by this fall. I will start the coconut oil challenge on Feb 1st since i found this site late.. Also, thanks for the follow @shanteblowdro

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and show some love!