So I promised in my first post of the new year that I would detail my regimen for 2013. I hope to grow my shoulder length hair to armpit length with the below regimen.
- Spray hair lightly with plain water
- Seal the moisture in with oil
- Seal the oil in with a water based hair cream
- Base scalp lighly with oil of choice lightly
- Pre-poo with a oil or conditioner of my choice
- Shampoo (once a week)
- Deep Condition (Alternate moisture and protein)
- Co-wash (once a week)
- Moisturize and seal using the L.O.C. Method as usual
- Hot Oil Treatment
- Clarifying Shampoo
- Protein Conditioner
- Moisture Conditioner
- Moisturize and seal using the L.O.C. method
- Use my heat pass (direct heat)
- French Braid for 5 days out of the week ( February 1 to March 29th )
- Sew-in weave for 8 weeks (March 30th to May 25th )
- Phony pony or phony bun for 5 days out of the week ( May 25th to July 20th )
- Box braids for 8 weeks ( July 20th to September 14th )
In my next post I'll be talking about the specific products that will be my staples in my hair regimen.
How will your hair regimen change for this new year? Let us know in the comment section below.
Have a good hair day and remember to love your hair!