ProductLavish Conditioning Shampoo
Product IngredientsAqua, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PPG-5-Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, PEG-30 Glyceryl Cocoate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Silk Serica, Cocotrimonium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Sodium C14-17 Alkyl Sec Sulfonate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate , PEG-12 Dimethicone, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Linalool, Fragrance Parfum
Product Description 16 fl oz
- Leaves hair smooth, radiant and beautiful
- Adds excellent body and control
- Makes hair easy to comb
- Made in USA
Lavish Conditioning Shampoo has a rich, pearlescent formula that gently cleanses and restores moisture balance for soft, full, healthy-looking hair. Great for anyone that has hair that needs cleansing and conditioning, plus detangling. Makes your newly cleansed hair to feel soft and well moisturized.
Mild cleansing agents remove dirt and build-up but not natural oils; gentle enough to be used everyday Polymeric conditioners plus silk and keratin proteins add extra conditioning and strengthening.
Product DirectionsWeekly Hair Cleansing: Rinse hair, apply a very small amount of shampoo, lather, rinse and repeat.
After Relaxing: Relax hair, rinse and condition for ten minutes with Moisture Plus Conditioner. Shampoo with Motions Neutralizing Shampoo and rinse. Then apply Lavish Conditioning Shampoo, lather and rinse.
- The bottle is nice and big! Although I very rarely need a lot of shampoo since it lasts me months, I like the fact that there seems to be value for money.
- The smell is absolutely fabulous! It's very sweet and fills the entire bathroom with the lovely aroma.
- Get's my hair very clean, but not clean to the point that it could squeak
- It contains sulfates!
I would use this shampoo once a month to clarify with, but I would have preferred to use it weekly since it smells so good. Unfortunately, my natural hair prefers a sulfate free shampoo for the weekly washes.
Rating - 4 out of 5 combs
Product IngredientsWater (Aqua), Polyquaternium-11, Alcohol Denat., PEG-12 Dimethicone, Oleth-20, TEA-Lauroyl Collagen Amino Acids, PEG-75 Lanolin, Cetrimonium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexenecarboxaldehyde, Panthenol
Product Description 12 Oz
- Ultimate styling control for your hair
- For wet sets and wrap styles
- Creates defined curls
- Motions At Home Foaming Wrap Lotion Superior technology holds hair in place and helps it stretch as it dries; won’t stick to irons. The Regular formula creates flexible hold. The Extra Firm formula holds styles for days longer. Both formulas contain collagen amino acids and panthenol for increased shine helping hair to look healthier and stronger.
Product DirectionsApply a generous amount to damp hair. Distribute evenly through the hair to ensure that it covers hair from roots to ends. Do not rinse out. Stretch or scrunch hair as desired to define your curls. Use to define, twist, and curl.
- It left my curls firmly in place
- Exceptional shine
- Absolutely no flaking at all
- Curls lasted for 7 full days!!!
I've used setting lotions in the past that needed to be diluted because the hold was way too hard, but this formula is pretty perfect for my hair. I can't wait to try a twist-out, bantu knot-out and braid-out with this. I may actually achieve 3 and 4 day hair!
Rating - 5 out of 5 combs
ProductLight Hold Working Spritz
Product IngredientsAlcohol Denat, Water (Aqua), Ethyl Ester of PVM/MA Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Triethyl Citrate, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Diisopropyl Adipate, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexylcinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Amyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxycitronellal, Coumarin
Product Description 12 Oz
- Light, crystal-clear formula helps keeps hair in place yet combs out easily.
- Polymers give your style light hold without stiffness, stickiness or flaking. Leaves your hair soft and touchable. Won’t stick to irons, either.
- Samba fragrance adds a sexy scent.
- Hold Motions Light Hold Working Spritz 8-10 inches from hair and lightly mist.
- For stronger hold when hot curling hair, lightly spray each segment of hair before curling and curl hair with appliance.
- If pump stops spraying, rinse pump head under warm water to release clog.
- It isn't very sticky
- I could still run my fingers through my hair
- Hairstyle really lasted the WHOLE DAY!
- It made my hair feel really dry and I couldn't wait to wash it out.
I would use this spray if I had an important event to attend and needed my hair to remain perfect all night. I would also use it the day before my wash day. It's a great product and it does what it claims to, I'm just not a huge fan of holding sprays. It definitely serves a great purpose.
Rating - 3.5 out of 5 combs
Stay tuned for Part 2 of my Motions Hair Products Review. Have you tried any of Motions hair products? Let me us know what you thought of them in the comment section below.
Have a Good Hair Day and remember to Love Your Hair!!!